Order Now And You’ll Get INSTANT Access To…
- Over 110 of the most common and toughest interview questions, the result of Mike’s 11-months of research into the job interview process
- Each question laid out in a quick-reference, bulleted format that will allow you to focus on the most important stuff so you can hit the ground running and get prepared as quickly as possible (even if your interview is coming up fast)…
- Answers to over 50 of the most common and difficult traditional questions that you are almost guaranteed to be asked (these are the foundation questions that you absolutely MUST know how to answer)
- Answers to over 50 behavioral questions so that you can plug and play your own experiences to make perfect interview answers
- An in-depth discussion for each question that reveals EXACTLY what the hiring manager is looking for so that you are able to give them EXACTLY what they want
- Our “Hiring Manager Certified” Top 10 “Questions to Ask the Interviewer” (use these game-changers to turn the table in your favor)
- Nerve-coaching from the Interview Guys that will blast your uneasy feelings so that you can be laser-focused and confident when you land in the hot seat
- The Interview Guys’ world-famous 3-step Tailoring Method so that your entire interview is customized and tailored to the company you are interviewing with (this will make the Hiring Manager see you in the role before you’re even hired!)
PLUS You're Getting Access To:
Frequently Asked Questions
“Will the Master Guide work for me? The work I do is different/unique/complex...” Will the information be too general?
Obviously we can’t provide you with specific technical answers you are going to face…. If you’re a software programmer and they ask you to write some code on the whiteboard, you’re on your own. But as you know, interviews today are not just filled with technical questions. Today more than ever, interviewers want to know how you will be when you’re on the job. How do they do this? By asking behavioral questions…something the Master Guide is specifically designed to handle!
“I’m too young! I’m too old! “I’m too new to the workforce!” or “I’ve been out of the workforce too long”
The stage of your career you are at doesn’t matter. This Guide is custom made to fit job seekers of any age, whether you are going for your first interview or your hundredth interview, whether you are starting fresh or doing it all over again…the Master Guide taps into the core of what makes up any job interview regardless of who’s being interviewed…
“My interview is today and I don’t have enough time…”
You’re in a crunch? No sweat. We made this with deadlines in mind. This guide can help you whether you have a month, a week, a day or even an hour to prepare. Why? Because when it’s crunch time, you’ve got everything you need in the palm of your hand. No running around panicking, no stressing out about what you are going to face on the hot seat, and certainly no studying the wrong thing (and ultimately taking you out of the running before your interview even starts).
"How is the Interview Master Guide delivered?"
The Interview Master Guide is delivered in PDF format so that you can download it to your computer or Tablet. This way you can get started getting ready for you interview immediately. We have created the Master Guide in PDF format on purpose. We know you probably have your job interview coming up and we don’t want you to have to wait for 2 weeks to receive it in the mail!
The Interview Master Guide and Bonus will be delivered via our membership site. As soon as you make your purchase we will send you an email that contains your login information. Then you’ll have immediate access to everything.