(New Bonus Added)
Jeff's Discount "Experiment" Ends In:
Yes! I want to save 64% AND get a job offer from my very next interview…
WARNING: We’ll be raising the price back to $47 VERY soon… so get your copy NOW!
HURRY! Order the Interview Master Guide at Jeff's Special Discounted "Experiment" Price Now!!!
Order Now And You’ll Get INSTANT Access To…
- Over 110 of the most common and toughest interview questions, the result of Mike’s 11-months of research into the job interview process
- Each question laid out in a quick-reference, bulleted format that will allow you to focus on the most important stuff so you can hit the ground running and get prepared as quickly as possible (even if your interview is coming up fast)…
- Answers to over 50 of the most common and difficult traditional questions that you are almost guaranteed to be asked (these are the foundation questions that you absolutely MUST know how to answer)
- Answers to over 50 behavioral questions so that you can plug and play your own experiences to make perfect interview answers
- An in-depth discussion for each question that reveals EXACTLY what the hiring manager is looking for so that you are able to give them EXACTLY what they want
- Our “Hiring Manager Certified” Top 10 “Questions to Ask the Interviewer” (use these game-changers to turn the table in your favor)
- Nerve-coaching from the Interview Guys that will blast your uneasy feelings so that you can be laser-focused and confident when you land in the hot seat
- The Interview Guys’ world-famous 3-step Tailoring Method so that your entire interview is customized and tailored to the company you are interviewing with (this will make the Hiring Manager see you in the role before you’re even hired!)
PLUS You're Getting Access To:
Frequently Asked Questions
“Will the Master Guide work for me? The work I do is different/unique/complex...” Will the information be too general?
Obviously we can’t provide you with specific technical answers you are going to face…. If you’re a software programmer and they ask you to write some code on the whiteboard, you’re on your own. But as you know, interviews today are not just filled with technical questions. Today more than ever, interviewers want to know how you will be when you’re on the job. How do they do this? By asking behavioral questions…something the Master Guide is specifically designed to handle!
“I’m too young! I’m too old! “I’m too new to the workforce!” or “I’ve been out of the workforce too long”
The stage of your career you are at doesn’t matter. This Guide is custom made to fit job seekers of any age, whether you are going for your first interview or your