Top 10 Job Interview Questions
Watch Jeff and Mike The Interview Guys count down the top 10 interview questions you need to be ready for.
For your convenience here is the transcript of the video:
1. tell me about yourself (Be work specific and recount a brief success story from a past work experience that highlights a couple of your strengths. Try and pick strengths that ate in line with exactly is called for in that position)
2. why should we hire you? (Be specific and highlight a strength that is perfectly in line with what the company or organization is specifically looking for)
3. what is your greatest strength (Be specific and tell a brief work related example of you exhibiting that strength. Again pick an example and a strength that is based on your knowledge of what they're looking for)
4. what is your greatest weakness? (specific steps taken to handle them. Avoid mentioning any weakness that could affect the specific job opening)
5. Why do you want to work here? (Be specific and mention aspects of the company or organization that you admire and show how your strengths and abilities make you a perfect fit)
6. why did you leave your last job? (If it was because you left voluntarily then reference a specific characteristic that the company you are interviewing for has that you are attracted to. one that your previous employer didnt have. If you were let go, be honest and explain the situation and own it. Explain what you learned from the experience, because the interviewer knows you're human, you make mistakes, and just wants to see that you were able to do something about it)
7. what is your greatest accomplishment? (be specific and talk about a past work accomplishment. Make sure you pick an accomplishment that shows how valuable you will be in the position you are interviewing for)
8. Describe a difficult work situation and what you did to overcome it... (Again the key is to be specific. Bring up a past work situation that you handled well. Try and pick an example that shows you tackling a problem that could arise at the new company you're interviewing for. This shows your value)
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (Your answer should show that you are a person with direction and that you have goals. You should show that those goals include you advancing and thriving at the company or organization you're interviewing with. But don't over do it. If you are going for an entry-level job, don't say you plan to be CEO in 5 years. It will seem unrealistic and could take you out of the running...)
10. Do you have any questions for me? (This is your time to make an impression and show your knowledge and passion for the company or organization you are interviewing for.
If you want more help with these question get our new special report that explains our proven method to answering any interview question perfectly. This method allows you to zero in on exactly what the hiring manager is looking for and instantly transforms you into the perfect candidate.
Click this link to get it: Get my free special report!
You Should Share This Video!
Top 10 Job Interview Questions
This video provides a great way for you to prepare for your upcoming interview. Jeff and Mike discuss each of the top 10 interview questions and provide valuable tips to answering them perfectly. By brushing up on common interview questions and answers beforehand you not only prepare yourself for how to answer you'll eliminate a lot of the nerves interviewees commonly have to deal with.
Watch More Jeff & Mike Videos!